How many years do I need to study for a Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine degree?
Question by transpsychologist: How many years do I need to study for a Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine degree?
I wanna be a doctor of TCM, but I had an economics degree for my bachelor’s so I think I have to start from scratch. How many years do you think will I study to have a doctorate degree in traditional Chinese medicine? Please specify which school you are talking about.
Answer by Curious George, C.Ac
In the United States, most licensed or certified acupuncturists hold a graduate degree. The graduate programs are 3 to 4 years depending on the curriculum schedule.
Doctoral programs would then be an additional 2 to 4 years, depending on the program.
Southwest College is an accredited program in the United States. You can find their accreditation information on the web site.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- doctor of chinese medicine degree
- how to become a chinese medicine doctor
- how to become a doctor of chinese medicine
- i want to study chinese medicine
- what can i do witha masters in tcm?
- how many years is to learn chinese
- how many years doctor studying
- how many years to study medicine in usa
- WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET A DEGREE IN CHINESE MEDICINE
- how to study TCM
- how to become a dr of chinese medicine
- how long does it take to become a traditional chinese doctor
- how many years do we have to study to be a doctor
- how many years does it take to become a doctor in china
- to be a doctor how many years of college
- how long does it take to study chinese medicine answer com
- Do you need a medical degree to be a chinese medical
- how many years does one have to complete their dr tcm
- what degree do you need to be an oriental medical doctor
- how many years does it takes to learn chinese medicine